Official DMCA Copyright Infringement Notification
Our website follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 U.S.C. §512, otherwise known as Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following:
- Identify in detail where the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon is located. So for example the URL and further details on the specifics if it part of a page or website.
- Identify the materials that you claim are infringing your copyright such as if it is an image, page, or so on.
- Provide contact information so we can contact you. This includes an email, a phone number, and a mailing address.
- Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- Sign the document and print your name under that.
- Send this document via email to here
Please remember that you will be liable for damages caused by filing a DMCA request that is not valid, misrepresented, or under false pretenses. This includes both the costs to the other party and legal fees. W You can read the legal case mentioned at the following web site: OPG vs Diebold