Many people ask me why there website is not listed in Google yet. It is because sometimes you have let Google know that your site is available to get eaten up by their Search Engine spiders.
There are several different ways to do this.
1. Is to ping your website to the search engines. A good site to help you ping is Pingoat
2. Submit your sitemap to Webmaster Tools
4. Is to create backlinks.
Truthfully it’s best to do all 4 🙂
Here is a quick video showing you how I can instantly create over 100 backlinks in less than an hour. Doing all 4 steps can get your site indexed very fast. You should see results in about 1-3 days depending on how competitive your keywords are.
Website in the video is from Auto Backlink Generator
- Google Sitemaps Bug With Indexed URLs Reporting 0 (seroundtable.com)
- Google Webmaster Tools Notice of Detected Doorway Pages (seroundtable.com)
- Fast & Easy Ways for Creating Sitemaps (brighthub.com)
- Google Now Displays Complete Backlink Data For Your Website (dailyblogtips.com)
Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)
- Related posts on Backlink
- Home Cure for Acne: Acne Diets: Can Diet Heal Acne …
- Are You A Beginner To Backlink Building? | The Board Magazine
- Seo In Young – Into The Rhythm (Music Video) | Backlink Submission …
- Related posts on Facebook
- Facebook Friendships Make Visually Stunning Map
- Chipotle's Facebook Page Consumed By Cat Controversy
- Squarespace announces integration with Foursquare, Gowalla and …
- Related posts on Google
- Rivals Say Google Plays Favorites